Welcome to the big screen. iPhone Xs features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with custom-built OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry's best colour accuracy, true blacks and remarkable brightness. Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more.
A breakthrough 12MP dual-camera system with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh, Smart HDR and all-new Depth Control.
It's IP68 dust and water resistant allowing you to plunge to maximum depths of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes.
Scroll and charge simultaneously from anywhere with wireless charging — works with Qi chargers.
iOS 12 comes with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and eSIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.8 inch .
- Resolution 2436 x 1125 pixels.
- With a density of 458 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H143.6, W70.9, D7.7mm.
- Weight 177g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 7MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Second rear camera 12MP.
- Quad-LED True Tone flash with slow sync.
- Camera features: 2x optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 64GB, 256GB or 512GB.
- Operating system: iOS 12.
- Up to 1260 minutes talk time.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Wireless charging.
- Fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Water resistant up to 2m depth.